New COM Express with AMD Ryzen™ embedded V1000 processor supports 4 independent displays
The new COM Express™ Compact Type 6 with the AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 processors designed by SECO offers up to 4 Zen x86 CPU cores with the latest Radeon graphics and I/O controller on a single chip. It comes with up to two DDR4 SO-DIMM slots supporting DDR4-3200 ECC Memory, a wide range of expansion ports, PCI-Express, Serial Ports, networking and video interfaces, all of which makes it an ideal solution for medical devices, digital audio, and gaming.
• AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1807B with AMD Radeon™ Vega 11 Graphics, Quad Core Dual Thread @ 3.35GHz (3.8 Boost), TDP 35-54W
• AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1756B with AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics, Quad Core Dual Thread @ 3.25GHz (3.6 Boost), TDP 35-54W
• AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605B with AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics, Quad Core Dual Thread @ 2.0GHz (3.6 Boost), TDP 12-25W
• AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1202B with AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics, Dual Core Dual Thread @ 2.3GHz (3.2 Boost), TDP 12-25W
• AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1404I with AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics, Quad Core / Single Thread, TDP 15W, Industrial Temperature range (TBD)